The school Founded in April 1988. The school is an important link in the ever growing chain of the DAV Public Schools that have originated with the sole objective of providing quality education and social uplifitment not only in India but abroad also. The magnificent school building consisting of 35 well ventilated and spacious rooms, splendid administrative block, well equipped computer lab, a conference hall, a well stocked library and 3 separate labs, one each for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The land and building for this noble cause has been donated by the LMC members of Mahajan families of Baghni and Nurpur. The real guiding force behind this entire venture was Late Mr. Justice D.K. Mahajan, the founder Chairman and a great visionary. We pay our rich tribute to him along with Late Sh . Ravinder and. Janak Mahajan who had contributed a lot towards the development areas particularly the rural masses. The school has 1710 student on its role up to plus two standard.The School aims at imparting honesty, respect and trust as these virtues are highly valued and encouraged by our community. Quality education to the children infuses among them the lofty ideals of Indian Vedic culture. To prepare the students to cope with the ever-growing challenges of the changing world.To promote amongst the student a deeps sense of responsibility.