St. Paul’s Senior Secondary School was established in 1923. It is a flagship school of the Diocese of Amritsar. The Bishop Rt. Rev. P.K. Samantaroy is the Hon’ble Chairman. The school is located in the heart of the city spread over 20 acres of lush green area. The Rev. F.S. Ford was its founder Principal.The school is set in a lush green campus giving an ample opportunity for the people of Palampur and adjoining areas to give their children the best of education coupled with an overall development.